Here’s some of the information we collect:
- Information Collected Upon Registration. When you create or reconfigure a Trilojee account, you provide some personal and financial information relating to you and/or your business, such as your Twitter (username, password, email address), Facebook account information (username, password), and other information contained in the registration questionnaire and during the course of their use of the Service. Some of this information, for example, your name and username, may be listed publicly on our Services, including on your profile page and in search results. Some Services, such as search, public user profiles and viewing lists, may not require registration.
- Account Information currently includes your user name, and e-mail address;
- Network Performance & Usage Information tells us how you use our network, our products and our services, and how well our equipment and network is performing;
- Web Browsing & Wireless Application Information tells us about the websites you visit and the mobile applications you use on our network;
- Location Information tells us where your wireless device is located, as well as your ZIP-code and street address;
- Log Data. Our servers may automatically record information ("Log Data") created by your use of the Services. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms, and cookie information. We may receive Log Data when you interact with our Services, for example, when you visit our websites, sign into our Services, interact with our email notifications, use your Trilojee account to authenticate to a third-party website or application, or visit a third-party website that includes a Trilojee button or widget. Trilojee uses Log Data to provide our Services and to measure, customize, and improve them. If not already done earlier, for example, as provided below for Widget Data, we will either delete Log Data or remove any common account identifiers, such as your username, full IP address, or email address, after 18 months.
- Third-Parties. Trilojee may use a variety of third-party services to help provide our Services, such as hosting our various blogs and wikis, and to help us understand the use of our Services, such as Google Analytics. These third-party service providers may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP address. Third-party ad partners may share information with us, like a browser cookie ID or cryptographic hash of a common account identifier (such as an email address), to help us measure ad quality and tailor ads. For example, this allows us to display ads about things you may have already shown interest in. If you prefer, you can turn off tailored ads in your privacy settings so that your account is not matched to information shared by ad partners for tailoring ads.
Here are the ways we collect it:
- We get information from you when you use our Service;
- We collect it from how you use our Service;
Here are some of the ways we use it. To:
- Provide services and improve your customer experience;
- Address network integrity and security issues;
- Do research and analysis to maintain, protect, develop and improve our network;
- Let you know about service updates, offers and promotions;
- Deliver relevant advertising;
- Create external marketing & analytics reports;
Some examples of who we share your Personal Information with:
- With our Affiliates and other companies that perform services on our behalf only as needed for them to perform those services. We require them to protect your information consistent with our Policy. One example of this is PayPal, who we use to process client’s yearly subscription fees.
- With other companies and entities, to:
- Respond to 911 requests and other emergencies or exigencies;
- Comply with court orders and other legal process;
- Assist with identity verification, and preventing fraud and identity theft;
- Enforce our agreements and property rights; and
- Obtain payment for products and services including the transfer or sale of delinquent accounts to third parties for collection
Details on Personal and Anonymous & Aggregate Information
- What is Personal Information? Information that identifies or reasonably can be used to identify you.
- What is Anonymous? This is information that does not identify you and cannot reasonably be used to identify you specifically.
- What is Aggregate? We take a large number of individual’s data and combine it into anonymous groups or categories.
- How we use this information? We use and share this information in many ways including research, analysis, marketing and relevant advertising.
Our privacy commitments
- We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose.
- We keep your Personal Information in our records while you are a user, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax or legal purposes.
- We will keep your information safe using encryption or other appropriate security controls.
Modifying Your Personal Information
- If you are a registered user of our Services, we may provide you with tools and account settings to access or modify the personal information you provided to us and associated with your account.
- You may also permanently delete your Trilojee account or your Trilojee profile and you agree that Trilojee will not be responsible for any damage or loss resulting from this deletion.
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifying information from anyone under the age of 13, unless authorized or with the knowledge of a parent or guardian.
Your Choices & Controls
- You may have choices about which types of advertising you get from us via email;
- You may control whether your anonymous information is used in our External Marketing & Analytics Reports;
- You may choose whether to receive marketing calls, e-mails or text messages from us;
- You may have a choice about how we use your Customer Proprietary Network Information;
Your California Privacy Rights
California Web Site Data Collection & "Do Not Track" Notices
Web Site Data Collection: We do not knowingly allow other parties to collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party web sites when you use our websites and services.
Customers who wish to request further information about our compliance with these requirements, or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices and policies may contact us:
David Postolski, Esq.
Gearhart Law, LLC
41 River Road
Summit, NJ 07901
c/o Trilojee, LLC